Dear athletes, coaches and members of federations.
We are extremely happy to welcome you on our website with a first series of important information that will allow you to start planning your stay in Villars-sur-Ollon for the Ski-mountaineering World Championships 2019.
The information will be given as follows : race programme for the week, accommodation, registrations, accreditation and access to Villars-sur-Ollon.
We are already looking forward to welcome you to these Championships and working hard to make the very best event possible, so that you make some unforgettable memories.
If you have any questions, the one and only address and Race Office number is : firstname.lastname@example.org // +41(0) 77 433 74 94
Important: Please be aware that Eurotel Victoria is now fully booked.
The LOC have found an hotel to host teams who haven’t be able to book on time at Eurotel Victoria.
The new hotel is called Villars Palace and it stands 200m away from Eurotel Victoria just near the Villars train station.
Website hotel Villars Palace
CHF 73.30 for a double / triple / quadruple room included breakfast at Villars Palace
CHF 93.30 for a single room included breakfast at Villars Palace
Directly to Villars Palace by mail at email@example.com with promo code “SkiMo-Villars World Championships 2019”
Lunch at midday and dinner at evening will be served in Eurotel Victoria for CHF 20.- per meal and per person (total CHF40.- for both meals)
Meal’s reservation must be done separately by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in subject : “meals”
For those who have already booked at Eurotel Victoria the terms and prestations haven’t change.
In order to live a memorable and simplified experience during the World Championships, Villars is suggesting you an “All Inclusive” flat price accommodation solution in a very unique hotel and at an unbeatable price for this type of service.
Depending or the duration of your stay, different packages are possible to cover at best your needs and are valid from Thursday 7 March 2019. Therefore, you can freely choose your arrival and departure date. If your stay is longer than 8 nights, a fixed rate of CHF 115.- per person per night is added.
5 nights package CHF 600.-
6 nights package CHF 700.-
7 nights package CHF 800.-
8 nights package CHF 900.-
Extra night CHF 115.-
Terms and conditions :
- IMPORTANT ! : given the number of rooms already booked, we have to put a deadline of reservations : 31.01.2019. Past this date, we cannot guarantee that racers and coaches will have a room.
- Paying an advance of 50% before 5 February 2019
These rates include the following :
- Hotel Eurotel-Victoria 4 starts in the centre of Villars : accommodation in double/triple/quadruple rooms depending on availability
- All meals included (breakfast/lunch/dinner) in the form of a buffet with flexible hours, adapted to the timing of races
- High speed internet connexion
- Non-restricted access to SPA (pool, sauna, fitness)
- The Race Office, briefing room and exhibitor’s village will be within the hotel, which means you cannot be any closer to the useful information
- A dedicated place for ski waxing (strictly prohibited in the rooms)
- The Eurotel Victoria is dedicated for the event, which means a special care from the hotel staff will be taken to meet at best the demands of athletes. The hotel direction is in permanent contact with the Race organization, to deal with any situation quickly
- Easy access to races : the hotel is within 5 minutes walking distance from the train station, where you can take the train that will take you to the starting line
The race organization would like to underline that access to Villars in winter can be sometimes tricky. Therefore, the organization decline all responsibility in case of late arrival to races for any teams that will be accommodated elsewhere.
Sprint – Individual – Vertical
50€ per person for seniors and espoirs
35€ per person for juniors and cadets
50€ per person for all categories
30€ per person for all categories
Registrations will be directly on the ISMF website.
All teams (athletes, coaches and others) must sign up for accreditation on the event website using the link below. This is mandatory to be able to access the Eurotel Victoria, food buffet and transportation during the competition week.
All informations are available on page accreditation.
With public transportation with CFF trains
Geneva Airport – Aigle then TPC bus Aigle – Villars (terminus)
Geneva Airport – Bex then BVB train Bex – Villars
A9 highway direction Simplon, exit n° 17 Aigle or n°18 St-Triphon. Follow Ollon, then Villars-sur-Ollon